Future application plans include office environments which will gain more flexibility with the Kanepi wireless infrastructure. Moves, adds and changes will be easy; you could zone and rezone without new wiring or new circuits to the j-box. Downtime would be minimized and productivity could remain high.
When the infrastructure is in place, you can increase the scale of the network by adding future capabilities such as air quality. And you can expand capacity and coverage area at any time simply by adding nodes.
- Monitor and control building systems and equipment from any location through the web-based interface
- Reduce energy costs by as much as 70 percent through a variety of lighting control strategies including energy-conserving protocols, multi-level switching, demand response, peak energy shaving, zone control, daylight harvesting and more
- Fine-tune lighting levels and other building systems by fixture or by zone
- Enable individual users to control lighting and other comfort functions that reduce glare and eyestrain and improve productivity
- Reduce maintenance and management costs
- Support growth and change with an open systems protocol that is both scalable and expandable
- Eliminate downtime between tenants