Kanepi puts energy savings and building control right at your fingertips, quickly and easily. Our wireless infrastructure networking protocol delivers a completely dynamic, scalable, self-healing system.
Once the infrastructure is in place, you can expand capacity and coverage area or increase the scale of the network, adding capabilities and controls such as data as they become available and as you need them.
- Works with your lighting system to reduce energy consumption by as much as 70 percent
- Enables you to employ a variety of control strategies including energy-conserving protocols, multi-level switching, demand response, peak energy shaving, zone control, daylight harvesting and more
- Reduce electrical home runs and wiring in new construction, which can save up to 80 percent in installation and implementation costs, compared to a wired control system
- Manage building moves, adds and changes easily. Just point and click to zone and rezone. No new wiring is required; no new circuits to the j-box
- Fine-tune lighting levels and other building systems by fixture or by zone
- Make immediate adjustments when there is any change in the environment
- Reduce the need for reconfiguration
- Eliminate downtime between tenants